The term ‘MyFBAPrep’ we refer to the owner of the website whose registered Email is [email protected]. Our company registration number is 660-628-1241. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and customers of our services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By signing up and paying for a MyFBAPrep subscription plan, you agree to be bound by the terms of the subscription plan and for payment in full for services rendered.
- Subscription plans may not be canceled for any reason during the initial billing cycle, defined as one month from the date the subscription was confirmed.
- All requests to cancel subscription plans must be made in writing and will take effect upon completion of the billing cycle during which the request was made.
- If fees exceeding the amount of the customer’s monthly subscription plan fee occur during any billing cycle, those fees will be billed for at the end of each billing period. Payment in full will be expected within 2 business days from receipt of the invoice for such overage charges.