Claim Money Amazon Owes You with FBA Reimbursements
Why does Amazon owe 99% of sellers money?
Lost & damaged inventory:
- Destroyed items without approval
- Items are lost or damaged
- Item is not defective and has not been damaged by a customer
- Item is not due for disposal and has not been disposed of at your request
Lost inbound shipments:
- Insufficient reimbursement value
- Chargeback issued without refund
- Failure to return items to inventory
Why choose us?
Easy, quick and convenient
We summarize all details with easy steps, a quick reimbursement claim form and we’ll provide full details of why Amazon owes you money.
Affordable (no upfront costs)
We will ensure that you’ll receive any monies owed from Amazon. No upfront fees. We only charge a 25% commission fee after you have been reimbursed by Amazon.
Your dedicated Case Manager will take care of the entire reimbursement process, so you don’t have to. We do all the work for you!
Get all the help you need
Our dedicated case manager is here to help you navigate the claim process efficiently.
Learn about my account
• We analyze the data in the four reports you give us access to
• We find all the potential cases that we can submit
• Refunds will be processed 3-5 after we file a case with Amazon support
• Amazon damaged inventory in the warehouse. At least 30 days have passed, but not more than 18 months.
• Amazon claims to have reimbursed a return, but you never received a reimbursement.
• Amazon incorrectly received or miscounted items from inbound shipments within the past nine months.
• Amazon claims they placed an item in your inventory, but you never received it.
• Amazon issued a refund, but the customer never returned the item, and it has been 45 days.