MyFBAPrep is the largest Amazon prep and e-commerce fulfillment network in the United States. We are on a mission to flatten the supply chain learning curve in eCommerce. As the entire world is going more and more online, we are changing how sellers, brands and companies look at e-commerce from a fulfillment perspective. We offer a complete set of tools companies need to get their goods at scale to a marketplace or to a customer. We do Amazon FBA prep, FBM fulfillment, direct-to-consumer fulfillment, bundling, kitting, returns processing…you name it. We’re looking for an killer sales professional to add to our sales team. The pipeline is full … time to get to work. Did I mention you can do this job from anywhere?! Yes, we are a 100% REMOTE company…you’ll only come to see us during our quarterly meet-ups and you won’t want to miss those!
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of our team.
- Take pride in understanding customer needs and being a trusted consultant on their company’s journey to find the best prep/logistics/fulfillment solution.
- Be personally responsible for managing the sales pipeline, developing new opportunities, nurturing existing leads and closing deals.
- Hold intelligent, interactive sales calls including product demonstrations of Preptopia™ 2.0, our SaaS-based platform.
- Be hyper-responsive to all product inquiries, prepare and deliver quotations, proposals & presentations to support closing business.
- Close lots of deals – FAST in 30-60 days while meeting / exceeding monthly / quarterly targets.
- Help us build out our CRM as your weapon to help us capture leads and close business. Keep it up to date and accurate with all customer activities, milestones and next steps.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our products and customer experience.
- Report on your successes, opportunities and threats on a bi-weekly basis to the sales and marketing teams.
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company. We are creating a new solution for companies to get their goods to marketplaces and in the hands of customers – we want you to be excited about that.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by the prospect as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role with a proven and demonstrable ability to exceed sales targets of an enterprise-class software product selling into companies of various sizes and verticals.
- Strong communication skills. Excellent writing skills, phone presence, and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fun, team environment.
- We’re building something big here…you MUST want to be part of that!
- Expert knowledge of CRM tools like Copper and Hubspot, workflows, reports, and integrations.
- 2+ years in a sales role preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform advanced computing functions.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work well in teams.
Would love to know about you:
- Where did you learn how to sell? What methods did you follow? What do you believe in? How have you found success before? We want to know how you got addicted to selling and how that will grow the business.
- Do you have an understanding of e-commerce, Amazon, FBA or FBM selling, 3PL’s, direct-to-consumer delivery.
What we offer:
- Great work environment – this is a REMOTE SALES JOB
- Stock options/equity
- Ability to close $250k-1.5m annual contracts
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and use the subject line: Business Development / Sales Rockstar applicant.