Category: MyFBAPrep Updates
Meet MyFBAPrep at ShopTalk
Will you be attending ShopTalk this March 26 to 29? Fill out the form below to set up a meeting with MyFBAPrep CEO Tom Wicky!
Amazon AI: Is ChatGPT running your Amazon business yet?
Seems like you can’t go anywhere online without the people talking about how ChatGPT is the next big thing. I think these are the same folks who were buying LUNA and saying that “NFT’s are here to stay” just a year or two ago. Quite frankly, I’d like to press *MUTE* on all that chatter and get back to work.
That is, UNTIL I saw some of my favorite Amazon software using AI to create new listings or optimize existing ones…in seconds!
Jon Tilley, Co-Founder and CEO of ZonGuru, debuted their tool’s ChatGPT enabled listing creator at the recent Convert More Clicks summit. It blew my mind.
With just a few clicks, you can use your competitor’s ASIN’s as the foundation for a listing. Use their Keywords on Fire tool to upload the relevant keywords from 5 competitor ASINs and then a single click gets a complete AI Generated listing in 30 seconds.
If that sounds too good to be true, wait until you further optimize the listing by adding/subtracting keywords and asking the AI to regenerate the listing…you can raise your Optimization Score and create a better listing than the Page One results for your search term.
SmartScout’s version is called AI Listing Architect and it will take an ASIN and spit out Product Title, Keywords, Bullet Points for the listing, and a Description.
It only takes a quick “copy + paste” of your competitor’s ASIN to get a listing started. From there, all you need to do is finesse it a bit – that’s how Tilley describes the process of re-humanizing the AI’s recommendation.
If you’re skeptical of how easy I’m making this sound, I get it. Watch Scott Needham, SmartScout Founder and CEO, create a listing in under one minute. Better yet, try AI Listing Architect for FREE and no credit card down with code: SMARTAI
Kudos to SmartScout and ZonGuru. Helium10 and Jungle Scout, we’re watching you…
Meet MyFBAPrep at Prosper
Will you be attending Prosper this March 13 to 15? Fill out the form below to set up a meeting with MyFBAPrep CEO Tom Wicky!
MyFBAPrep Ranks No. 9 on 2023 “Inc. 5000 Regionals: Southeast List” Marking the Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
MyFBAPrep, the leading eCommerce warehouse network for Amazon aggregators, enterprise-level brands and top Amazon sellers, today announced its debut on Inc. magazine’s 2023 Inc. 5000 Regionals: Southeast List. Landing in the No. 9 spot, the South Florida-based company achieved a 2,886% two-year revenue growth from 2019 to 2021.
In its third year, the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Southeast list is the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing Southeast private companies, based in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Born of the annual Inc. 5000 franchise, this regional list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the Southeast economy’s most dynamic segment–its independent small businesses.
“Cracking the top 10 of the Inc 5000 Regionals Southeast list is a great milestone for MyFBAPrep. It validates the support we’ve received from some of the largest eCommerce brands and Amazon aggregators in the industry and reinforces our credibility in the hyper-competitive eCommerce logistics space,” said Tom Wicky, Co-Founder and CEO of MyFBAPrep. “We’ve made our mark offering a level of white-glove customer service that is unmatched in the industry. We look forward to further expanding our warehouse network and building on the success we’ve had to date. There is much more to come.”
For more information about MyFBAPrep, subscribe to our newsletter and follow @MyFBAPrep on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok to stay updated on the latest industry happenings, company news and product launches. The full Inc. 5000 Regionals: Southeast can be found at inc.com/southeast.
MyFBAPrep is the leading eCommerce warehouse network for Amazon aggregators, enterprise-level brands and top Amazon sellers. Operating a global network of more than 50 warehouses and 12-million-square-feet of operating warehouse space, MyFBAPrep offers a full suite of ecommerce 3PL services including Amazon wholesale and private label, direct-to-consumer (DTC) fulfillment, and B2B retail. Powered by its SaaS technology platform Preptopia™, sellers get access to unified billing, analytics, business intelligence reporting tools and real-time inventory views across multiple warehouses in the network. The company provides FBA Prep automation, modern robotics item picking, and a dedicated account management team. Based in Coral Springs, Florida, MyFBAPrep moves over $1 billion in Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) and processes over 10-million units annually.
More about Inc. and the Inc. 5000 Regionals.
The 2023 Inc. 5000 Regionals are ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2019 and 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2019. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2021. (Since then, a number of companies on the list have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2019 is $100,000; the minimum for 2021 is $1 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons.
About Inc. Media
The world’s most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Conference is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit http://www.inc.com.
MyFBAPrep 2022 in review
2022 was an amazing year for the eCommerce industry, and MyFBAPrep witnessed the growth through our clients and our own business. We’re here with a 2022 recap to showcase what’s happened over the past year.
$1 billion in GMV
The team processed $1 billion in gross merchandise value across our clients. We worked with an impressive brand lineup this past year, ranging from Amazon aggregators and top Amazon sellers, to DTC brands in food, health and beauty, apparel, and more.
10 million units
MyFBAPrep processed more than 10 million units in 2022, with most of that being under health and beauty, and apparel.
Check out how we blind received 55,000 units and prepped it within 48 hours. And that’s just one of many projects!
30% team growth
We grew our headcount 30% from 2021 to 2022, with many of the hires coming into Account Management, and growth across product and marketing.
This means you can look forward to even more human interactions, faster response times, an enhanced Preptopia experience, and a more standout brand.
From 2021 to 2022 we grew our revenue 300% — that was on top of already growing our revenue 3,000% from our launch in 2019.
As always, all of this is possible through our customers, partners, and team. Thank you to everyone who made it such a wonderful year.
SEKO Logistics Taps MyFBAPrep to be Preferred Amazon FBA Partner
New Deal Gives Amazon Aggregators Access to New Warehouses &
4 Million Additional Square Feet of Warehouse Space
Chicago, IL (June 7, 2022) – SEKO Logistics announced a partnership today with ecommerce logistics company MyFBAPrep as their preferred Amazon FBA partner. The new deal will include co-branded products and expands SEKO’s offering to include Amazon FBA fulfillment services. The partnership gives MyFBAPrep’s client roster of Amazon Aggregators access to SEKO`s global fulfillment warehouses and an additional four million square feet of new warehouse space globally.
In addition to adding to their US footprint, SEKO brings a network that reaches into Europe, Canada and the Asia Pacific regions. SEKO will help support MyFBAPrep’s cross-border ecommerce expansion into additional markets including Australia, Japan and China. Each SEKO warehouse is strategically placed in close proximity to major ports and airports – allowing for a maximum of 24-72 hour delivery windows facilitated via modern facilities run by top talent with expertise in Amazon prep, ecommerce fulfillment and logistics solutions.
“We are excited to partner with MyFBAPrep as they are a great fit with our overall ecommerce strategy and further our mission of being small enough to care and big enough to scale globally. Through this strategic partnership, we’ll be able to combine our extensive industry insights while leveraging MyFBAPrep’s technology-enabled platform to seamlessly service a new cohort of the largest Amazon aggregators and Amazon sellers that are driving the ecommerce market to record highs. We look forward to expanding our Amazon capabilities with MyFBAPrep,” said David Emerson, SVP Ecommerce at SEKO Logistics.
“Amazon private label aggregators have raised over $12 billion in institutional funding and acquired hundreds of Amazon brands in the last year. This partnership with SEKO creates a truly global solution that allows these aggregators to quickly add top-performing warehouse nodes, consolidate their footprint and scale their brands, while reducing supply chain complexity,” said Tom Wicky, Co-Founder and CEO of MyFBAPrep. “With this new partnership, we’re doubling our global footprint, while still being able to offer our customers the same level of five-star, white-glove service that we’re known for. No one else is doing what we’re doing in the Amazon FBA space and we’re excited to take our business to the next level with SEKO.”
About SEKO Logistics
We provide a suite of logistics services which enable you to use your supply chain as a competitive differentiator. As a customer centric organization, we are powered by the expertise of our people and our in-house-developed, best in class, configurable technology. It is this combination which gives SEKO its strength. With over 120 offices in 40 countries worldwide, SEKO’s unique shareholder management model enables you to benefit from our specific industry sector expertise, coupled with vital in-country knowledge and unparalleled service at the local level.
MyFBAPrep is the leading eCommerce warehouse network for Amazon aggregators, enterprise-level brands and top Amazon sellers. Operating a global network of more than 50 warehouses and seven-million-square-feet of operating warehouse space, MyFBAPrep offers a full suite of ecommerce 3PL services including Amazon wholesale and private label, direct-to-consumer (DTC) fulfillment, and B2B retail. Powered by its SaaS technology platform Preptopia™, sellers get access to unified billing, analytics, business intelligence reporting tools and real-time inventory views across multiple warehouses in the network. The company provides FBA Prep automation, modern robotics item picking, and a dedicated account management team. Based in Coral Springs, Florida, MyFBAPrep moves over $1 billion in Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) and processes over 10-million units annually.
MyFBAPrep Year in Review
2021 was an amazing year for eCommerce, albeit a challenging one for logistics in many instances. MyFBAPrep was fortunate to have grown our team, warehouse network, and merchants significantly each quarter.
Below you’ll find some of our top highlights, including what we’re planning next.
In 2021, MyFBAPrep…
Doubled our warehouse capacity
We expanded our warehouse network and went international with locations in Canada, Germany, the UK, Poland, Italy, Germany, and more (with APAC to come). This brings our full network to more than 3 million square feet of prep and warehouse space.
Thanks to our expanded logistics network of 50+ warehouses and fulfillment centers, we’re able to provide almost any type of service or location our sellers need. We now have space for customized machinery, a wider array of zip codes to store and ship from, and are looking forward to adding more warehouses to the mix.
In 2022, we expect to triple this capacity as we continue to expand.
Helped 60% more merchants with FBA prep, FBM fulfillment, and DTC logistics
We also grew our merchant base 60%, welcoming new names such as Noble House, Shapermint, and more. We continue to work with some of the best brands out there managing any eCommerce logistics services they need to stay competitive.
In 2021 alone, we prepped more than 3 million individual units for FBA, and based on the first month of 2022 we expect that number to 10X this year, welcoming Vital Proteins and Nestle as some of the first new sellers of the year.
Grew our team
We went from a team of 12 to 20 in 2021, adding more team members, consultants, and advisors to form and fuel our strategy. Among some of our new faces include advisor Hans Hickler, more amazing account managers, our marketing director (hello!), and other amazing eCommerce experts.
Want to join us and empower amazing eCommerce sellers to deliver and delight worldwide? View openings here.
We integrated our proprietary FBA prep tracking and inventory management software, Preptopia, with Amazon SP API and built out a shipment creation model. That means our merchants can create shipments from within Preptopia with detailed reports and more.
We also built out some external API capabilities and are looking to add even more integration partners to our ecosystem.
2022 here we come
If you’re reading this and thinking you’d like to make logistics your competitive advantage, please get in touch!
Open role: Business Development Representative
MyFBAPrep is the largest Amazon prep and e-commerce fulfillment network in the United States. We are on a mission to flatten the supply chain learning curve in eCommerce. As the entire world is going more and more online, we are changing how sellers, brands and companies look at e-commerce from a fulfillment perspective. We offer a complete set of tools companies need to get their goods at scale to a marketplace or to a customer. We do Amazon FBA prep, FBM fulfillment, direct-to-consumer fulfillment, bundling, kitting, returns processing…you name it. We’re looking for an killer sales professional to add to our sales team. The pipeline is full … time to get to work. Did I mention you can do this job from anywhere?! Yes, we are a 100% REMOTE company…you’ll only come to see us during our quarterly meet-ups and you won’t want to miss those!
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of our team.
- Take pride in understanding customer needs and being a trusted consultant on their company’s journey to find the best prep/logistics/fulfillment solution.
- Be personally responsible for managing the sales pipeline, developing new opportunities, nurturing existing leads and closing deals.
- Hold intelligent, interactive sales calls including product demonstrations of Preptopia™ 2.0, our SaaS-based platform.
- Be hyper-responsive to all product inquiries, prepare and deliver quotations, proposals & presentations to support closing business.
- Close lots of deals – FAST in 30-60 days while meeting / exceeding monthly / quarterly targets.
- Help us build out our CRM as your weapon to help us capture leads and close business. Keep it up to date and accurate with all customer activities, milestones and next steps.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our products and customer experience.
- Report on your successes, opportunities and threats on a bi-weekly basis to the sales and marketing teams.
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company. We are creating a new solution for companies to get their goods to marketplaces and in the hands of customers – we want you to be excited about that.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by the prospect as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role with a proven and demonstrable ability to exceed sales targets of an enterprise-class software product selling into companies of various sizes and verticals.
- Strong communication skills. Excellent writing skills, phone presence, and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fun, team environment.
- We’re building something big here…you MUST want to be part of that!
- Expert knowledge of CRM tools like Copper and Hubspot, workflows, reports, and integrations.
- 2+ years in a sales role preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform advanced computing functions.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work well in teams.
Would love to know about you:
- Where did you learn how to sell? What methods did you follow? What do you believe in? How have you found success before? We want to know how you got addicted to selling and how that will grow the business.
- Do you have an understanding of e-commerce, Amazon, FBA or FBM selling, 3PL’s, direct-to-consumer delivery.
What we offer:
- Great work environment – this is a REMOTE SALES JOB
- Stock options/equity
- Ability to close $250k-1.5m annual contracts
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and use the subject line: Business Development / Sales Rockstar applicant.
Open role: Software Application Engineer
We are looking for a strong engineer to lead integration efforts, including API, EDI and other methods of data transfer. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the warehousing and logistics space and a passion for building best-in-class, user-friendly software.
The Preptopia platform is built on a robust API that enables connectivity and scalability for both our customers and warehouse partners. The Engineer will manage partnership engagements, assist warehouses and customers with connectivity, trouble-shoot issues and build and maintain our developer documentation. This position will be critical for increasing adoption and scalability as well as establishing a leading position in the logistics software space.
The scope of work:
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to solution, document and deliver integrations.
- Proactively look for opportunities to automate / reduce manual work or error handling, building robust processes.
- Effectively manage assigned projects, ensuring all documentation, project updates, and deadlines are appropriately managed.
- Drive a culture of automation, repeatability and scale in integrations.
- Maintain a customer-focused outlook.
- Ensure that all technology practices adhere to regulatory and security standards.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or similar field) or applicable experience
- 4+ years hand-on-cloud-based software application development
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops, defining and documenting integrations solutions, with the ability to communicate requirements to various stakeholders
- Experience Reviewing, interpreting, and mapping EDI messages
- Experience using API clients (ideally Postman) to test and troubleshoot API endpoints
- ETL / Middleware tool experience (using on a daily basis or in previous role): Dell Boomi, Celigo, or Mulesoft
- Database integration experience using any structured database
- Cloud or AWS experience
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, End-to-end, Load)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with Git, Jira, Asana and other development/project management tools
- Experience in a warehouse or logistics operation environment a plus
- Knowledge of the Amazon logistics ecosystem, especially Seller Central, FBA and FBM a plus
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Software Application Engineer applicant
Open role: Partner Marketing Manager
This is a contract role with an estimated time committment of 10-20 hours per week at $20-30/hour.
The partner marketing manager will be the primary contact for our marketing partners, and the liaison between external partners, the internal marketing team, and other departments as related to co-marketing initiatives. They will report to the director of marketing, and manage and organize the partnerships Asana board.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing activities between our partners.
- Manage and organize communications between partners to keep all conversations moving forward smoothly.
- Coordinate with partners and the marketing team to execute webinars, newsletter swaps, social takeovers, podcast guesting, guest posts, and other collaborations.
- Research potential new partners and make decisions around which partnerships to pursue, and which activities to test with them.
- When needed, present in webinars on behalf of the company.
- Track partnership activities and metrics, and report regularly to the director of marketing.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Partner marketing manager candidate” and share your experience handling B2B partnerships.
No agencies or recruiters please.