This is a contract role with an estimated time committment of 10-20 hours per week at $20-30/hour.
The partner marketing manager will be the primary contact for our marketing partners, and the liaison between external partners, the internal marketing team, and other departments as related to co-marketing initiatives. They will report to the director of marketing, and manage and organize the partnerships Asana board.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing activities between our partners.
- Manage and organize communications between partners to keep all conversations moving forward smoothly.
- Coordinate with partners and the marketing team to execute webinars, newsletter swaps, social takeovers, podcast guesting, guest posts, and other collaborations.
- Research potential new partners and make decisions around which partnerships to pursue, and which activities to test with them.
- When needed, present in webinars on behalf of the company.
- Track partnership activities and metrics, and report regularly to the director of marketing.
- Have regular internal check-in meetings on flexible timezones.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Partner marketing manager candidate” and share your experience handling B2B partnerships.
No agencies or recruiters please.